Friday, October 18, 2013

He Brought His Pajamas

I had kind of planned that last weekend would be an amorous weekend for Marty and me, our first "fully amorous" encounter. I fell out of the mood when I heard of my father's illness on Friday. Marty was very understanding about it but to be honest, I felt a bit guilty, so on Wednesday I called Marty to ask if he would like to come over on Thursday, which was last night. I told him he could "bring his pajamas" with him, along with the clothes he would wear to work on Friday. For a few seconds he was silent, then he began chuckling. I think I momentarily shocked him. Anyway, he accepted and said that it sounded like it could be fun. I giggled and told him I certainly hoped it could be fun.

There is a positive and negative side to pre-planning such events. On the negative side, there is a sort of tension that comes from the expectations of it. And not to sound too clinical, but there is a nervousness that is there when the two parties initiate the proceedings. Marty and I are very comfortable together so though a measure of anxiety was there, the anxiety itself became a topic of amusement.

On the positive side of a pre-planned intimate event, both parties can be "properly groomed" for the event. Also the bathroom can be scrubbed and the bed can be outfitted with fresh linen.

Anyway, it was fun. In fact, it was fun several times. We did not make it to our workplaces until noon today... a small price to pay.      

No comments:

Post a Comment