Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Home Run In the 5th



Although Marty, my beau, will not actually read this (at least as far as I know) he has given me permission to write it, so here it goes…

Last night I was lying on my sofa with Marty. We were watching the Red Sox clobber the Cardinals. The two of us were in a kind of modified spooning position; Marty was on his side while I was lying in front of him, and lying more on my back. Along about the 5th inning we were getting a little bored. The Cardinals looked like they were dead in the water, as the expression goes, and so Marty started getting other thoughts; amorous thoughts. Truth is; if the game had been a close one, he still might have gotten amorous thoughts. Our relationship is new and I think I can safely say that we are pretty hot for each other. Like; red hot.

Anyway, during a commercial he casually started unbuttoning my blouse using nothing but his free right hand. I gazed down to Marty’s hand as it worked on my buttons, kind of giggle and said something like, “What is going on here?”

He responded with, “It’s the 5th inning stretch.” I turned off the TV.

After about twenty minutes of some very steamy foreplay, we became connected, so to speak. I think Marty is a very good lover. He has two eyes and two ears so my sentiment would not come as a surprise to him. He knows. But it is more than just some kind of sexual technique. Marty is thoughtful and completely unselfish. And unlike any guy I have known in several years, I feel very relaxed with him.

Anyway, there we were, on my sofa in the missionary position, my arms half around him. Every few seconds Marty would kiss me or whisper something sweet to me. I enjoy intimacy but on this occasion things seemed different; better, more physically stimulating. I could actually feel my heart starting to race and my breathing going a little haywire.

A short time later I knew that Marty was nearing climax, so in an odd babble I asked him if he could give me a little more time. He gave me a little kiss and then a nod. About two or three minutes later it happened, I climaxed. As I was starting into it I squealed out a bizarre sounding “Oh my god!”. I then closed my eyes and just allowed it to rush over me. I’m not sure but I think I let out some strange gurgling sounds somewhere along the line.

It was the first time I had reached the “end of the rainbow” with a guy in several years. In fact, Marty is only the second guy I have climaxed with. I had no idea it was going to happen. But unlike other sexual endeavors in recent years, this time the intensity did not plateau, it just kept building.

A few minutes later, when we came back down to earth, I giddily told Marty what had happened. But of course he already knew. After all, he has two eyes and two ears.    

Supposedly there were two home runs hit during yesterday’s World Series game. It’s not true. I can assure you; there were three. In fact, I think one of them was a grand slam.

1 comment: