Saturday, November 2, 2013

Breaking the Climax Barrier



I do not know how other women feel about sex, but I am pretty sure that compared to most women I have an above average libido. Simply put; I enjoy sex. Nevertheless, I did not experience a sexual climax with a guy for several years until about a week ago. My guess is that with Marty around, I will experience them rather routinely from now on. I know I have this past week.

I have wondered why I happened to break through this barrier when I did. I tend to wonder about stuff. The evening last week when I broke through the “climax barrier”, when Marty first came through the door he asked me how my day had gone, and then almost in the same breath, he proclaimed that he wanted me to meet his 11 year-old daughter, Melissa. He stated that he thought we would really hit it off. I know this is going to sound idiotic, but the very request completely blew me away. I almost cried with joy. What brought on the elation was the simple notion that Marty was allowing me into the most treasured, guarded corner of his life. I think that’s what did it for me. Marty’s thoughtful gesture put me, my psyche, into a different place where all the sexual hindrances were gone and I could fully let go. I could be wrong about all of that. It's just a theory. But I know that a couple of hours later the “climax barrier” disintegrated.        

Tonight I’m meeting Melissa for the first time. I am to rendezvous with Marty and Melissa at a Five Guys restaurant. I can hardly wait. Melissa and I will have a lot to talk about. However I will not tell her about the wondrous thing our meeting has done to my sex life… at least not for a few years.  

1 comment: