Saturday, November 9, 2013

Before Breakfast



This is really kind of cool; I am writing a blog entry while my guy, Marty, is about twenty or thirty feet away in the other bedroom asleep. The doors are opened so I can hear him when he shifts around and makes little weird breathing sounds. This is a first and I probably don't have much time so I'm going to make this brief.

The weather out the window is bright, sunny, and pretty cold. I think it is under 40 degrees. In the next hour or so Marty will awake and we will have breakfast together; probably two Swanson’s microwave scrambled egg breakfasts, and coffee. Then we might partake in a little bedroom physical activity. But before noon I am going to see what’s outdoors. Right now I’m thinking of headed over to the Boston Nature Center and Wildlife Sanctuary. The place tends to be a little too crowded and urban for my tastes, but it has been a while since I’ve been there so I think that will be my destination.

I’m thinking about actually making something for dinner tonight for Marty and me, something non-microwave, or at least mostly non-microwave. That sentence expresses a task I do not attempted often; perhaps two or three times a month. Marty has been talking about losing a little weight so I am going to be trying to fix something healthy and at least somewhat low cal. I’m thinking of a casserole and a soup. I want to prepare a dinner, but I don’t want to spend a lot of time doing it, so it won’t be anything terribly complicated. Sometimes I’ll get a little domesticated, but never too domesticated.      

No comments:

Post a Comment