Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Record-Setting Evening



It is not yet 9 in the morning and Marty, my boyfriend, has already left my apartment to go off with a couple of his friends to a shooting range somewhere. He does not own a gun but a number of his friends do. In fact, I think one of his friends owns a crossbow. I’m not even sure I know what a crossbow is. I guess it isn’t the thing that goes across the strings of a viola.  

Anyway, yesterday; I had a good day yesterday at work. Work was free of incident and any kind of trauma. Beth, my friend and coworker, and I went out for an early lunch at a Chipolte’s. Meanwhile Marty had taken half the day off to take his daughter to the dentist. He was home by 4 in the afternoon.

Yesterday evening Marty came by at 7. I was dressed to go out to dinner but Marty had other ideas. It would seem he was very well rested, having just a 4 hour work day. As for myself; I was in a good, fun-loving mood. The end result was that we ended up frenetically “doing it” on my sofa with both of us remaining half dressed (the top half). I won’t say that it was a wildly satisfying exercise, but it was nevertheless erotic in its way, and unquestionably fun.

Afterwards I went into my bathroom to straighten up. When I turned out the bathroom light and stepped out the door into the hallway, Marty was there waiting for me with a big grin on his face. He said simply, “I would really like an encore.”

I sort of smiled and replied “Now?”

He met now. This time we went about it in a calmer, less crazed manner. We removed our clothes and even went into the bedroom, believe it or not. Still, in less than ten minutes, Marty asked me if he could “let loose” knowing that I was still sexually unsatisfied, so to speak. I told him that it would be okay, but then jokingly added that he would owe me.

A short while later, we were lying there together on the bed, discussing something unimportant while exchanging the occasional kiss and sensual caress, when Marty announced that he would like to do it yet again. I think I gave him a few seconds of a blank stare before uttering something like, “You’re kidding.” One quick glance to his lower anatomy and I could tell that he was not kidding.

I thought I might be getting a little tired and worn down, given this was our third performance of the evening, but it turned out I had more energy than I thought. For me, it was the best, most fulfilling endeavor of the four… yes, four we achieved during the evening. I should clarify that between #3 and #4 we had a pizza delivered and #4 came a few hours later. Still, it was for me a single evening performance record. Much to my surprise, this morning I am none the worse for wear following last evening’s marathon.  

I should add that I am actually kind of hesitant to put something like this in my goofy blog, but the simple fact is; I’ve just got to tell someone. I should also state that I am a bit worried about Marty and all these guns he’ll be around today. Guns worry me. I hope he does not accidentally get shot. I suppose I can take some comfort in knowing that if the worst mishap were to happen, I’ll know that he did not go to his grave sexually unfulfilled.   

No comments:

Post a Comment