Saturday, December 21, 2013

A Late December Shower


Marty had to leave my apartment early to go to work, so now while I'm alone and have the time, I’m going to say some nice things about this guy I know. Since they are nice things, I’m sure he won’t object to this slightly racy blog entry, should he happen to read it.

To begin, my tiny boarder; a mouse, that I mentioned in my last blog entry, got himself trapped sometime Thursday night. I think I may have actually heard the trap snap on him, but I can’t be sure. I was about half awakened by some unusual noise in the middle of the night. But my troubles had not passed with the demise of the mouse. Yesterday my food disposal started to leak. It soaked everything I had stored in the cabinet underneath the sink. I thought about asking my father if he would mind replacing the food disposal for me but then I thought that Marty could probably do it so I called him. He said he should not have any problem.

Anyway, the only problem he had was that it turned out to be kind of messy. The cupboard below my sink was not totally dry when he went to work on it and so he got a little grimy. Fortunately he was in his work clothes, and he now keeps a change of clothes at my apartment, so dirty clothes is now just a minor thing. It took him about an hour.

At first Marty thought that washing his hands and forearms was going to be enough, I suggested that he might as well take a shower and do the whole thing. He calmly agreed.

I think Marty was in my shower for a minute or so when I slipped out of my clothes and stepped in with him, totally shocking him. I jokingly, and perhaps a little amorously, said that I felt a little dirty too.

I took the soap from Marty and began washing his back. He seemed to like it. I then ask him to turn around so I would do his front. Marty is pretty funny; he actually was a little bit inhibited about turning around and having me soap him up; as if I was still unfamiliar with his anatomy. He did turn around, just a bit shyly.

My gently washing his various regions did not seem to turn him on. What seemed to turn him on was when it was his turn to soap me up. Things then got steamy in more ways than one. Marty had just finished soaping up my shoulders when he kissed me on the neck and whispered to me if I would mind leaning over. I knew what he meant. I twisted around for an instant, just to kiss him, and then I turned back, leaned forward, and kind of bracing myself on the shower spigots. Everything was already moist and slippery; ready to go.

We had one slight setback; we ran out of hot water about halfway to the proverbial finish line. I had to shut off the water. Fortunately the room was warm enough, and we were generating enough heat of our own that the loss of hot water did not matter all that much. Given the situation, I did not think I would find my “end of the rainbow”, but with a little help from Marty, I did. He is a very thoughtful person, and that includes as a lover. As sort of a post-intimacy afterglow activity we toweled each other off. 

I have taken showers with men before on a few occasions. It has always led to the obvious activity. But never have I gone to competition in the shower, albeit without the shower going the whole time. I think I can safely say that it was the most enjoyable, most fulfilling shower I have ever had, thanks to my guy. Later I asked Marty if he had ever “done it” in a shower. He did not exactly answer, he just let out a silly chuckled. Judging by its tone, I think it was a chuckle of “no”. Well, it’s not “no” anymore.         

3 comments:

  1. Never showered with a girl? Isn't he like 40 with kids?? Maybe you just have horrible chuckle-reading skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the question was; had he ever "done it" in a shower with a woman, not simply; had he showered with a woman. Showering with a member of the opposite sex often leads to amorous activity, but it seems to me that most of the time that activity is not done from beginning to end while in the shower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops - I guess I wasn't clear.. yes, my sentence should have read "Never 'done it' with a girl in the shower?"

      Delete