Sunday, November 30, 2014

My Overnight Guest



I had an overnight guest last night; Terry. He left this morning about a half hour ago. Last evening was our third time out together. I usually don't become fully intimate with a guy that quickly but to be honest... painfully honest, I have been needy lately, needy in ways only a man can satisfy. I did not know when the evening began that Terry would be staying over. He did not know either, of course. It was just sort of a spur of the moment thing. When I asked him to stay, for a few seconds he thought I was joking. We were standing there with our arms around each other and when I gave a little smile, and squeezed him a little tighter, he knew I was serious. He still gave it a few seconds of thought, but he finally gave a little nod.

Terry did not ask about birth control or condoms. I thought he might, but he didn't. I don't too much concern myself with condom use. I guess I figure that if I'm going to know a guy well enough to ask him to sleep with me, I know him well enough to trust him in other ways. As for birth control, that has not an issue since I was 18 years old.

As for the evening, I will say only that Terry was sweet, sometimes funny, and a provider of what I needed. What I needed was intimacy in all its forms; sexual fulfillment, contentment, and the simple warmth of an affectionate male companion through the night. Hopefully Terry enjoyed the evening too.

I do worry that the suddenness of the evening might negatively change Terry's opinion of me in some way, after all, I really like him. If I didn't like him he would not have been an overnight guest last night. I hope he understands that. I think he does. Neither of us is 19 years old.

As I often do, I will now sit here and try to decide if I really want to publish this blog entry. If you are reading this, then I must have decided to click the "Publish" button.

No comments:

Post a Comment