Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Memorable Recovery

A few days ago Marty was given what was basically a clean bill-of-health from his doctor following a scare on his life via Lou Gehrig ’s disease. It turned out his illness was actually a poison now believed to be in some fertilizer or something used near where Marty was working.

Anyway, the next day, which was Thursday, I had all kinds of emotions rushing through me. My life suddenly felt very valuable, but yet frail. Marty was still not feeling exactly like Superman, but that evening I almost insisted that we do the deed. We had not been intimate for about a week, and with my mental state being a little wacky, I was unusually hungry for it. Marty, on the other hand, was not entirely up for it physically, so as a selling point I told him that I would do all of the work. He laughed and agreed. The encounter did not take long. I felt this unbelievable passion. It gave me a wild, uninhibited but yet warm emotional feeling. Afterwards I told Marty what I had felt. I told him that I knew I was literally making love. I then sort of snickered and added that the sex was pretty good too.

Last night Marty was feeling much better, much stronger. We did it on my sofa this time with Marty on top. After his orgasm, he laid there atop me for perhaps fifteen or twenty minutes with his elbows supporting most of his weight, all the while remaining inside of me. Marty knows that I like for him to stay inside of me even when he has finished and he is losing his erection. Last night he added to that pleasure with gentle kisses laced with some very affectionate, very tender words whispered to me.

Two days and two of the most powerful, most sensual lovemaking encounters I have ever known. Don’t get me wrong; I would have preferred to not have had the scare that comes from the prospect of a fatal disease, but on the plus side; the emotional recovery has been marvelous.   

No comments:

Post a Comment