Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Romantic Dinner and a Visit From Teddy

Well, the Valentine Day ordeal is now over. On Thursday I asked my guy, Marty, what he wanted for dinner. It was to be my Valentine's gift to him. Though I am a microwaver, I was prepared to try my hand at any dish he came up with. Fortunately he requested lasagna; something I have made a few times before. I did try a few experimental touches such as including pepperoni bits, and dash of refried beans. For dessert I made heart-shaped cupcakes with pink icing. I bought a decent red wine for the occasion. There were red, heart-adorned napkins, and red candles in silver, heart-shaped holders provided the romantic lighting.

After dinner Marty presented his Valentine's gift to me. It was in a small box with shiny, foil paper adorned with red hearts and wrapped in a pink ribbon. Just looking at the box, I had this odd feeling I knew what it was. It turned out I was right.

When I opened the box I could not help but grin and shake my head. I removed the tiny garment from the box and held it up in front of my eyes, I know that my grin widened and my head continued to shake as I stared at it. Marty could barely hold in a chuckle. It was a sheer purple teddy with white lace. It was very pretty but there was so little to it, light could pass through it. It was not designed for warmth. Marty said that he decided to swallow his dignity and go into a store and look at the merchandise. When he was shown this particular teddy, he knew it was the one he wanted.

He asked me if I would model it for him later and I told him I would. Despite it being almost a non-existent article of clothing, it was not all that easy to slip into and adjust into its proper location. Taking it off proved to be easier. Marty did most of the work. He went at it very slowly and methodically, which proved to be very stimulating for both of us. Heck, maybe this teddy was design for warmth after all.          

No comments:

Post a Comment